- When first burn your Blue Jacar Home candle, please burn it until the wax pool reached the edge of the candle. If burn less than an hour the wax may not be melted to the outside of the candle and left the unmelted wax around the edges and eventually may drown the candle wick.
- We use 100% natural dried flower and herbs while candle-making to give fragrance, please make sure to adjust the dried flower and herbs when every time you start or finish burning. In order to prevent causing any damage or burnt on dried flower and herbs, but also avoid any possibilities to produces black smoke.
- Always trim your wick after you light your candle. And stop burning if the wax has 15mm or less left in your candle.
- Do not burn this candle for longer than 2 – 3 hours. Always keep the door and windows open after finished lighting up the candle to keep the room well-ventilated.
- Please keep this candle away from your pets and children.